Gordon, Arata, Montgomery, Barnett, McCollam, Duplantis & Eagan, LLC (Gordon Arata Montgomery Barnett) owns and operates this site. By accessing it you agree to the following terms:
1. The information contained in this site is provided solely for informational purposes and is not guaranteed to be complete or up-to-date. It is not legal advice.
2. Your use of this site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Gordon Arata Montgomery Barnett or any of its attorneys, nor is it an offer to provide you with legal representation.
3. You should not act or elect not to act based upon the information contained in this site without first obtaining the advice of professional legal counsel.
4. You should not send Gordon Arata Montgomery Barnett information you believe to be confidential without first obtaining a written statement from Gordon Arata Montgomery Barnett indicating that the firm represents you and permission from one of Gordon Arata Montgomery Barnett's attorneys to send confidential information relating to a particular matter. Information sent to Gordon Arata Montgomery Barnett without such permission will not be treated as confidential.
5. If you are interested in considering representation by Gordon Arata Montgomery Barnett , you should contact the firm for further information.
6. Unless the biography of a particular attorney identified in this site explicitly states otherwise, Gordon Arata Montgomery Barnett's attorneys do not hold certifications or possess other expertise recognized by an applicable state bar or regulatory authority. The descriptions contained in this site of Gordon Arata Montgomery Barnett's fields of practice and its attorneys do not state or imply certification, specialization or expertise in any particular areas of law.
7. In the event that information contained in this site does not conform to the laws of any state or country in which it is received, Gordon Arata Montgomery Barnett will not undertake a legal representation based upon such information from a person in such state or country.
8. You may not link this site to another site without the prior consent of Gordon Arata Montgomery Barnett.
9. This site contains text, designs, images and other material that are the property of Gordon Arata Montgomery Barnett. Such material may not be copied or otherwise used in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Gordon Arata Montgomery Barnett.
10. Unless otherwise indicated, our descriptions of fields of practice do not state or imply certification by the Louisiana State Bar, the Texas Board of Legal Specialization or any other applicable State Bar or regulatory authority.
11. Please direct any questions about this website and its content to Michael E. Botnick, Member, New Orleans Office.